To determine your FTP address:
- Login to your Web Hosting Control Panel at: https://websitesettings.com
- Click a domain name from your Website List
Your FTP information will be listed on the General Tab in the Viewing and Editing > Edit Your Site section.
You can use any FTP Client to connect to your website.
FileZilla is a good free FTP Client and is available for both a PC and a MAC.
- Your FTP username is the same username you use to login to the Web Hosting Control Panel
- Your FTP password is the same password you use to login to the Web Hosting Control Panel
- If you would like another FTP user (perhaps to allow a 3rd party to connect to your site) please create a support ticket and we will create this for you.